Website Recoverycoa Facilities
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
Part-time Employment in Waldorf, Maryland 20602
As a Housekeeper, you’ll be a part of our exciting mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your passion for fighting back against the disease of addiction will aid in patient recovery, as you ensure the comfort and necessities for our patients, maintain cleanliness throughout the facility, and help make RCA feel like home.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
Position Overview: Perform any combination of light cleaning duties in a clean and orderly manner. Duties may include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
* Make Beds
* Empty Trash
* Wipe equipment, clean furniture, polish floors and vacuum carpets
* Collect dirty laundry from patient areas and distribute clean linen and hospital gowns to the appropriate floors.
* Take daily inventory and inspect their equipment for repair and replacement
* Other tasks as assigned
* Excellent customer service
* Good oral communication skills
* High School diploma or equivalent GED
* Two years’ experience
Job Location: Recovery Centers of America at Waldorf – 11100 Billingsley Road, Waldorf, Maryland 20602